American LegalNet continues Expansion with the Addition of
Three New Regional Sales Managers
LOS ANGELES— June 2, 2020 —American LegalNet (ALN), the leading provider of innovative litigation workflow management technologies and trusted partner to over half of the AmLaw 100, announced today that, to meet growing demand, help law firms with their cost-saving initiatives, consolidate enterprise and regional software and vendors, and better enable virtual teams, they have added three new Regional Sales Managers, Jason Grimes, Keith Nolte, and Rob Loeb.
“Even with the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, we’re thrilled with the continued enthusiasm and demand for American LegalNet solutions.” said ALN President and CEO Erez Bustan. “The addition of these talented regional leaders allows us to support the growth of our business across the U.S. and deliver more value to the legal community.”
Jason Grimes will lead the Central Region, Keith Nolte will lead the Western Region, and Rob Loeb will lead the Northeast Region, all reporting to ALN’s Chief Revenue Officer, Anthony Davies. Each of them has deep legal and software experience, with tenure at world-class companies such as LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters, CompuLaw, and CloudNine.
Jason, Keith, and Rob will drive the growth of American LegalNet’s nationally integrated platform and help Law Firms reduce risk by consolidating disparate vendors and point solutions. American LegalNet’s suite of products includes:
- eDockets: Streamline Law Firm operations by combining docketing, calendaring, court rules, forms, and managing ECF receipts.
- FormsWorkflow.com – Over 80,000 fully editable, constantly updated, nationwide state and federal court, legal, and agency forms available in MS Word and fillable PDF.
- SmartDockets.com – Access to the most comprehensive court rules in the industry produced by experienced U.S.-licensed litigation attorneys. Calculate dates, integrate with calendars (Office 365 and iCalendar) and share with your team.
- eFiling Portal (eFilingportal.com) – Streamlined filing, validation tools to lower filing rejections, and world-class support for Los Angeles and Orange County.
- DocketAlerts.com – Case tracking and monitoring by judge, jurisdiction, party, and nature of suit.
“I’m excited to have Jason, Keith, and Rob on the team,” said ALN Chief Revenue Officer Anthony Davies, “their presence significantly expands our reach, and with over fifty years of combined experience, American LegalNet now has one of the strongest sales teams in the industry.”
About American LegalNet, Inc.
Founded in 1996, American LegalNet (ALN) is a trusted partner to law firms nationwide, empowering them with innovative workflow management technologies that help mitigate risks, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce costs so they can focus on their core competencies. Today ALN is the premier provider of Desktop to Courthouse workflow solutions that include eDockets, Docket Direct, Forms Workflow, Smart Dockets and Docket Alerts. ALN is based in Los Angeles. For more information, visit https://www.alncorp.com or follow them on Twitter @ALN3, and on LinkedIn and Facebook.